If you need some inspiration to get back on track with your health goals. First, try watching a documentary. Then reading a book. And listening to a podcast. In addition, try following a nutritionist/food blogger/wellness advocate on Instagram. If you don’t know where to start here are some of my favorite health and wellness resources to help keep me motivated and informed.
Health and Wellness Documentaries I Recommend:
Health and Wellness Books I Recommend:
- The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living like the World’s Healthiest People by Dan Buettner
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Collin Campbell, PhD
- Organic Manifesto: How Organic Farming Can Heal Our Planet, Feed the World and Keep Us Safe by Maria Rodale
- Eating on the Wild Side: The Missing Link to Optimum Health by Jo Robinson
Health and Wellness Podcasts I Recommend:
Nutritionists/Food Bloggers/Wellness Advocates/Holistic Wellness Instagram Accounts I Love To Follow:
- Any of your local farmers
If you have any health and wellness resources that you have been inspired by please share some of your recommendations too! I am always looking for more resources in this area. I love studying how to implement a more healthy lifestyle. Finding the right community that encourages wellness in all areas of our life I find extremely important. That is what I love about connecting here on my blog and Instagram. Learning from each other through this journey of life is one of the most fulfilling parts of my day. I hope to connect with more of you. And most importantly, I hope you enjoyed these resources and thank you so much for reading.